I. THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PAST: THE CONSIDERATION OF STAKEHOLDERS IN THE COMPANY THROUGH THE CONTINENTAL LAW
A. OBSTACLE BORN OF CONTINENTAL LAW BUILT BY DIVISIONS BETWEEN BRANCHS
1. The construction of Continental law systems by branchs and isolation of Corporate law
2. Separation between Corporate law and Employment law or Public law
B. THE POWER OF CIVIL LAW
1. The Law of civil liability
2. The Law of procedure
II. THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT: THE LEGAL CONSTRUCTION OF THE "CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY" BY FINANCIAL LAW
A. THE "CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY", AS INVESTORS' RIGHT TO BE INFORMED OF A-FINANCIAL ACTIVITIES OF LISTED COMPANY
1. The disclosure requirements for listed companies
2. The passage from Financial law to Economic law
III. THE GHOST OF CHRISTMAS FUTURE: THE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY, AS FOUNTAIN OF ITS POWER
A. THE "CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY" BASIS OF CHANGE CORPORATE NATURE
1. From Article 1832 of the Code civil (French Civil Code) to new draft of Article 1833 of the Code civil
2. The judge at the center of a possible new system
B. THE "RESPONSIBILITY" SIGNS OF A POSSIBLE CORPORATE'S CONSCIENCE ?
1. Is Holly Hobby case possible in a Continental law system civil?
2. To what hubris going on?